Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use in relation to this website.
This website is owned and operated for and on behalf of bCenteredU.
- The term bCenteredU or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose company registration number is 391173. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which our services are offered. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on this website. (i.e We will not notify you of any changes)
- You may not copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information software, or sell products and/or services obtained from this website unless specifically authorised by us.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without bCenteredU’s prior written consent.
- The website provides links to other websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website. You agree that bCenteredU is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that bCenteredU is not responsible for third party content accessible to the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and understand that you bear all risks associated with the risk of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that bCenteredU is not responsible for:
- The quality of third party products and services, and/or
- Fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to the purchased products or services. You acknowledge that bCenteredU is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or treatments available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- bCenteredU would like to emphasis that should you require information with regards to a specific medical condition, always contact the appropriate professional.
- The information given to you on the bCenteredU website should never replace professional medical advice and we urge you to not delay seeking professional medical advice if your symptoms persist or seem to be of a dangerous nature.
- The use of any services/ treatments advertised on the bCenteredU website is solely at your own risk and you acknowledge that bCenteredU takes no responsibility for the level of satisfaction/ dissatisfaction felt after usage.
- bCenteredU accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website, is done at your own discretion and risk. bCenteredU shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software or any consequential, incidental or indirect loss arising out of any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
- Whilst bCenteredU has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this website is correct, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of, or any dealings with any of the information contained in this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and UK, and the parties hereby submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of these courts to settle any disputes in connection with or arising out of the use of this site or its affiliate sites.